It's easy to access the mobile version of your CalendarWiz calendar. There's nothing to download and no need to go to an app store - CalendarWiz is compatible with all smartphones including Androids, iPhones, etc.
Here's how to get started...
Step 1: There's nothing to download. Simply open your phone browser, which is Safari or Chrome in most cases.
Step 2: Go to your calendar link like the one below. Replace yourcalendaridentifier in the link with your unique calendar name.
Step 3: Select "Mobile" when prompted.
Step 4: Log in with your regular login information.
Step 5: Add CalendarWiz to your phone home screen.
Troubleshooting: Below you'll find the direct link to a mobile calendar. Be sure to replace yourcalendaridentifier with your unique calendar name.
Here's how it works...
- Add events by tapping the + icon.
- Edit events by tapping event and click Edit in the upper right.
- Filter events by category, just tap the icon.
- Category Colors displayed alongside each event.
- Refresh calendar by tapping the icon.
- Gray dots indicate days with events.
- Tap a day number to view day's events below.
- View events as a list by tapping the list icon.
- Sideways swipe calendar to move month to month.
- Tap event to view details and description.
Add Mobile Calendar Icon to Phone Homescreen:
Add Mobile Calendar Icon to Phone Home Screen
To view CalendarWiz events in your phone's native calendar, you can add a read-only iCal link to your iPhone and Google Android.