The mobile calendar is compatible with any smartphone, Android, iPhone, etc.
Here’s how to get started…
Step 1: There’s nothing to download. Simply open your phone browser, which is Safari or Chrome in most cases.
Step 2: Type in your calendar link. Replace “yourcalendarname” in the link with your unique calendar name.
Step 3: Select “Mobile” when prompted.
Step 4: Log in with your regular login information.
Step 5: Add CalendarWiz to your phone home screen.
Here’s how it works…
- Add events by tapping the + icon.
- Edit events by tapping event and click Edit in the upper right.
- Filter events by category, just tap the icon.
- Category Colors displayed alongside each event.
- Refresh calendar by tapping the icon.
- Gray dots indicate days with events.
- Tap a day number to view day’s events below.
- View events as a list by tapping the icon.
- Sideways swipe calendar to move month to month.
- Tap event to view details and description.
Trouble Shooting: If the link above doesn’t offer “Mobile” option, use this direct link to the mobile calendar.
Replace “yourcalendarname” in the link below with your unique calendar name.
Learn more about options for viewing events on your iPhone or Android phone.
If you have any questions at all please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org