It's easy to add your CalendarWiz calendar into a Wix website. These instructions will make your Calendarwiz calendar "responsive" to the desktop, tablet, or phone that is viewing it. Let's start by logging into your CalendarWiz calendar and your Wix website.
1. Go to the page you want to add your calendar. Click the Add button > Click More > then under HTML & FLASH > click Embed a Site.
2. Create the Size of your Desktop Page and move it into place. Note: You can change the width and height of your desktop and mobile page later if needed. e.g. Desktop W: 1200, H:1600 , Mobile W: 300, H:1600
3. Switch to the Mobile Web Page Editor and create the size of your Mobile Page and move it into place. Tip: Mobile View W:300 H:1600. You can change these later if needed.
4. Switch the editor view back to the desktop web editor. Click on the new page, "Enter Website Address" > click the code button. Copy & Paste your the Responsive Code below into your webpage and click the update button.
Important: insert your calendar name where is says "yourcalendaridentifier" in code below.
Here's the complete list of parameters that can be adjusted:
crd= calendar identifier name
calwidth= sets full calendar iframe width
calheight= sets full calendar iframe height
theme= upcoming events list theme displayed on phones
mobilepref= value may be set to list or mobile
- mobilepref=list displays the upcoming events list on phones.
- mobilepref=mobile displays our mobile calendar on phones.
nolog=1 to hide the login button on full calendar. Insert &nolog=1 into script URL
cid= category id can be set to all or specific category ids
view= by default it's set to month view but may also be set to week, list, or day view.
skiptitle=1 to hide headline area with title and logos. Recommended for embedded calendars.
We welcome you to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.