There are two options for getting CalendarWiz events into your iPhone. If you want to be able to add and edit events from your iPhone we recommend using our Mobile interface. Otherwise, you can set up an iCal feed into your iPhone's native calendar in read-only format. Instructions for both options listed below:
Option 1: CalendarWiz Mobile App allows users to view, add, and edit events in CalendarWiz via the iPhone.
Get to the Mobile interface (This is not an iPhone app):
Open your Safari browser. Enter the following link - be sure to replace "yourcalendaridentifier" with your unique calendar name:
Select "Mobile" when prompted.
Mobile calendar will appear in month view. Public category events will be available for viewing.
Dates with a dot below have events. Tap a date to view events below.
Log in with your desktop calendar login to add or edit events or view private category events.
Mobile Navigation Instructions:
- Add events by tapping the + icon.
- Edit events by tapping event and click Edit in the upper right.
- Filter events by category, just tap the icon.
- Category Colors displayed alongside each event.
- Refresh calendar by tapping the icon.
- Gray dots indicate days with events.
- Tap a day number to view day's events below.
- View events as a list by tapping the list icon.
- Sideways swipe calendar to move month to month.
- Tap event to view details and description.
- You can add a website icon to your iPhone Home Screen for quick access. While viewing the website, tap the Share button in the menu bar, scroll down the list of options, then tap Add to Home Screen
- Older iPhone Users (Safari Browser) can create an icon for your Home Screen:
Tap the "+" sign at the bottom of your iPhone
Select "Add to Home Screen" -> Tap "Add"
The CalendarWiz icon will appear in your iPhone desktop.
Option 2: Add Read-Only iCal feed of events to your iPhone calendar.
Start by having a calendar administrator enable the iCal feed in your CalendarWiz calendar.
Admin Menu > iCal and RSS feeds > Click to enable iCal & select categories > Save
Copy iCal URL. iCal URL will be in the following form, just replace yourcalendaridentifier with your unique calendar name.
Go to your iPhone
Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendar > Where it says "Server" add the iCal link > Next > Save
If you don't see the above options available, you can add the iCal feed via:
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendar > Where it says "Server" add the iCal link > Next > Save
Troubleshooting: Please note that the iCal link is CASE SENSITIVE and must be exact and with no spaces. Be sure to replace "yourcalendaridentifier" with your unique calendar name.
For Private Category Events:
You can pull private category events into your iPhone's iCal feed. Use the link format below. Be sure to replace "yourcalendaridentifier" with your unique calendar name and "username" and "userpassword" with your username and password information: